- The Canadian startup scene is booming, with many companies seeking HR professionals.
- Roles range from HR coordinators to senior talent acquisition partners and remote opportunities.
- There are a plethora of opportunities across various cities in Canada, including Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Ottawa, and Mississauga.
- Remote work is being embraced, with numerous opportunities for HR professionals to work remotely.
- Job seekers have the opportunity to join companies at various stages, from well-established to early-stage startups.
HR Jobs Across the Country
Canadian startups are on the rise and they are increasingly in need of HR professionals to drive their growth. Here are the startups hiring for HR roles across the country.
1. Critical Mass: HR Coordinator
2. AlayaCare: Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) and Recruiter
3. IPEX Group of Companies: Yard Forklift Operator
4. MaxPeopleHR: Senior HR Generalist (on-site)
5. PointClickCare: Talent Acquisition Campus & Program Lead
6. Consensys: HR Program Manager
7. DemandLab: Human Resources (HR) Generalist
Opportunities in Toronto
Toronto’s startup scene is vibrant and promising. There are multiple HR opportunities available in the city.
1. Relay Financial: Talent Acquisition Partner and Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
2. e-Travel SA: HR Coordinator / Office Manager
3. Ataccama: Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner
4. Super: Talent Acquisition Manager
HR Opportunities in the Nation’s Capital – Ottawa
The startup scene in Ottawa is burgeoning and in need of talented HR professionals.
1. Kinaxis: HR Summer Student and HR Services Associate
2. Voyago: HR Operations Manager and Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP)
Remote Work Opportunities
As remote work continues to gain acceptance, there are numerous opportunities for HR professionals to work from anywhere.
1. Tempo: HR Business Partner
2. Big Viking Games: Human Resources Generalist
The startup scene in Canada continues to grow, with numerous startups seeking HR professionals. With the variety of roles and the ability to work remotely, there’s never been a better time to join the startup scene. Don’t wait too long, these opportunities won’t last forever. Get in on the ground floor and help build the next great Canadian startup.