The crypto market has become an incredibly attractive option for investments, allowing to generate income in long-term investments and in short-term trades. Like other markets, the cryptocurrency market experiences various up-and-down cycles and trends. These are known as “bear” and “bull” markets, and the spring and summer of 2022 proved to be a difficult time for the crypto market. After the outbreak of the global crisis and other events, the price of Bitcoin fell, and other cryptocurrencies soon followed. That means that the most popular cryptocurrencies are now available at lower prices. This article talks about the best assets to buy now at low cryptocurrency prices and the best cryptocurrency platforms to use.
How to Select an Asset Wisely?
Before buying a cryptocurrency, you should consider the following:
- What is the core of the project? What technologies does it have, and what problems can it solve?
- What is its current crypto price?
- Is the project developing, making new partnerships and backers? What is the roadmap?
- Who are its founders and developers? Do they have enough experience in the crypto sector?
- What is the project’s social media, and is the community engaged and active?
All cryptocurrency prices can be followed live on major cryptocurrency exchanges such as Binance, Huobi and WhiteBIT. Let’s take a look at the best cryptocurrencies to buy today.
Buying Cryptocurrencies in 2023
Here is a list of the most promising cryptocurrency projects to invest in and their cryptocurrency prices in the fall os 2022:
- Bitcoin (BTC) – $21,3 USD
- Ethereum (ETH) – $1,63 USD
- Solana (SOL) – $37.39 USD
- Ripple (XRP) – $0.49 USD
- Cardano (ADA) – $0.42 USD.
These projects have become more attractive to investors as their prices have fallen in line with the general market decline. These projects will undoubtedly boom in the future, as they cover a wide range of technologies and are very popular and practical. Now we just have to wait for the cryptocurrency market to move upward. Keep track of cryptocurrency prices daily and trade on the WhiteBIT exchange.